New Horizon College of Engineering is a private and Autonomous College affiliated to VTU(Visveswaraya Technological University), approved by AICTE and UGC(University Grants Commission) and accredited by NBA(National Board of Accreditation). It is situated in the heart of the IT capital of India. This college is surrounded by MNCs and IT giants such as Accenture, Intel, ARM, Cape Gemini, Wipro JP Morgan, Nokia, SYmphony and Cisco to name a few. New Horizon College is accredited by NBA and also accredited to NAAC with ‘A’Grade. The college also provides the traditional classrooms theory as well as professional skills training. There is a strong momentum on the overall personality development of the students with prominence on soft skills. Students are supported through counseling systems and mentoring.
WHY NEW HORIZON COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING:
- NHCE is accredited by NBA(National Board of Accreditation)
- It is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
- NHCE is an autonomous institute
- Ranked NO.1 in Karnataka, 6th ranked in South India and 12th in India among the private Colleges.
- Awarded “Best Engineering college in India-South”
- 100% placement for all the branches
- Placement provided with reputed companies.
- Affiliated to VTU and AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education)
- Wifi Campus
- ISO 9001:2008 certified institution
- Accreditated by Wipro and TCS for their academic interface program
- MoU’s with industries for internships, recruitments, etc.
- Membership with professional societies like IEEE, IIPE, ISTE, RAI, NGKC, etc.
- Outstanding Infrastructure
- Sindhi and General Community provided scholarships in sports and merit category
- Conducts national and international conferences, industrial visits, workshops, webinars, seminars, and guest lectures.
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & communication engineering
- Electrical & electronics engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Master of computer applications
- Master of business administration
- Centre of life skills and lifelong learning
The New Horizon College of Engineering is a resource center for learning, teaching, and research. The main goal of our library is to provide genuine information to the students at any point in time. The library is with 605 seating capacity and also spread over two floors, Adobe Digital Center of Excellence, state of art digital library, ID-Card center, Online Classroom with recording facility, video conference room, faculty discussion room, currently the college library holds 68 print journals, over 46505 volumes,
the newspaper provides electronics resources, 4198 multimedia resources, business magazines, and also have institution memberships
of CSI, DELNET, ISTE, IEI, and IETE.
- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls
- Well, furnished rooms and attached bathroom in the boys and also girls hostel.
- Beauty Parlour in the girl’s hostel.
- Health Clinic, Medical Care, House-keeping and also 24 hrs Security facility available.
- 24 hours power backup available.
- Access to the Library, Computer Lab, Gymnasium, Recreation center.
- A 700 Seater Auditorium
- Conference Rooms
- Seminar Halls