About Aerospace Engineering
Aerospace Engineering in RV College of Engineering started in the year of 2015. Aeronautical Engineering is a study about the development of spacecraft and aircraft. Work of Aeronautical Engineering is to design, manufacturing, the study of aircraft machine. Also, RVCE has 3 classrooms and 2 tutorial rooms for Aerospace Engineering.
Transmit Quality education in Aerospace Engineering with significance on research, relational technology and entrepreneurship for social growth.
- Imparting knowledge in basic and applied areas of Aerospace Engineering.
- Providing state of the laboratories
- Infrastructure for academic and research in the propulsion systems, control systems, aerodynamics and aerospace structures.
- Faculty development through persistent improvement program.
- Promoting education, research, and training in propulsion systems, aerospace structures, control systems, and aerodynamics
- Strengthening collaboration with institutes for internships, research organizations, industries, joint research, and consultancy.
- Imbibing ethical and social values in faculties, staff, and students.
RVCE has 12 laboratories are available for Aerospace Engineering
- Structural Machine Laboratory
- Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
- Thermodynamics Laboratory
- Aerodynamics Laboratory
- Flight Mechanics Laboratory
- Aerospace structural laboratory
- Gas Dynamics Laboratory
- Manufacturing Technology Lab
- Finite Element Methods
- Propulsion Laboratory
- Avionics and Simulator Laboratory
- Structural Dynamics Laboratory
RV College Of Engineering has 5 hotels blocks, 3 hostel blocks occupied by the students and 2 are under construction for coming terms. The first block of the hostel is occupied by first-year students and the name of this block is called Diamond Jubilee Hostel, for second-year students and the third year students, hostel block is named as New Cauvery Block, the Sir M.Visvesvaraya block for final year students.RV college of engineering run by Rashtreeya Sikshana Samiti Trust(RSST). Sikshana Samiti Trust(RSST).RSST runs over 25 educational institutions including Engineering, Dental and Nursing colleges in Bangalore.
How to get Admission in Aerospace Engineering in RV College of Engineering 2020:-
- Students can apply to the courses online through the college website.
- To take (UG)admission is based on marks scored in CET conducted by
- KEA and COMEDK.
- To take PG(Post graduation), the selection is based on marks scored in GATE or COMEDK.
- For KCET application begins in the first month of every year and COMEDK starts in the month of February.
KCET Exam Date:-
- April 18, 2019(Biology and mathematics)
- April 19, 2019(Physics and Chemistry)
- 20 April 2019(Kannada Language)
- April 27, 2019(Practical Exam For Agriculturist)
COMED-K Application Forms:-
- January 16, 2019, last date to submit COMEDK application forms(April 19, 2019)
- COMEDK UGET Exam Date(May 13, 2019)
- 45% of seats are occupied by KCET Exam, 30% of seats are occupied by COMEDK and reserved by Management Quota.
- The reservation criteria set by the Government Of Karnataka.
- Students should send 10th and 12th final mark sheets and attached with the application form.
- The KCET application fee is INR650(general category), INR500(SC/ST/OBC)and INR750(for outside Karnataka students).