About Aerospace Engineering
Aerospace Engineering is the Knowledge of manufacturing, designing, and maintenance of aircraft, spacecraft, weapons and missiles systems. A large part of aerospace engineering related to mechanical engineering. Also covers a large range of topics computer application, mathematics, physics, structures, electricity, drafting, robotics, aeronautics etc. It has two parts- Aeronautical engineering and Astronomical engineering. It is one of the toughest course in Engineering required skills for an excellent academic in science stream(Physics, chemistry, mathematics), creativity and innovation.
- 60% in 12th with science stream(PCM) and 55% for SC/ST.
- If any students want to take admission in Postgraduate and Doctoral programmes, GATE score is required.
- If any students want to join NASA(National Aeronautics and Space Administration), they must recommend a degree in
- Various disciplines, including Ceramic engineering, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Oceanography,
- Material Engineering, Optical Engineering.