MSRIT(MS Ramaiah Institute Of Technology) was established in 4th August 1962 by late Dr. M.S. Ramaiah who is the founder of MSRIT. It is a part of Gokula Education Foundation. Early it started Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering branches under the Prof. C R Ramachandran. Prof.C R Ramachandran was the first principal of this college. MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology alliances with JSW Steel Ltd, EMC, NOKIA, IBM, INTEL and other multinational companies. It is also partnered Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO) in 2010. MS Ramaiah is India’s first unmanned air vehicle(UAV) and with an autopilot system. Early, MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology affiliated to Mysore University, later Bangalore University and currently now affiliated to the VTU, Belgaum. It is approved by AICTE(All India Council For Technical Education). It is accredited by NBA(National Board of Accreditation) and it is also certified by ISO 9001:2008.
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Computer Appliances
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Electronics And instrumentation engineering
- Information Science And Engineering
- Industrial Engineering And Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Management Studies
- Mathematics Physics
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Providing single/double/triple beds and attached bathrooms and also providing hot water.
- Both foods are available like North Indian and so South Indian foods (including breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and special dinner).
- Free laundry services.
- Indoor and Outdoor games facilities.
- Wi-Fi and cabled provided
- 24*7 water supply and currently available.
Multinational companies including Google, Adobe, Accenture, Toyota, Schneider Electric, Larsen & Toubro, Amazon recruit most of the students. Every year more than 150 companies visit for campus selection.
- In 2017, India Today ranked MSRIT as 15th among all engineering colleges in India.
- 20th ranked by Outlook India in 2017.
- NIRF(National Institutional Ranking Framework)) ranked 60 in 2018.
- Throw ball
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology was established in 1962.The library with the collection of modern resources and innovative information.The collection of 135427 volume of books with 36074 titles. National printed magazines are 85.