RV College of Engineering is an autonomous technical education college. It is located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It’s affiliated to Visveswaraya Technological University(VTU), Belagavi. It was established in the year 1963 and run by Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust (RSST). The institution is recognized by AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education). The departments are approved by NBA(National Board of Accredited). The name of the principal is K.N Subramanya.
Provides professional classes for developing good infrastructure and technologies together. It
“Prajvalito Jnanamaya Pradipah”, the Sanskrit quotes which depicts as shining the lamp of knowledge in terms of English.
Highlights of RVCE:
- RV College of Engineering involves 54 acres of area with private ownership.
- In library, you will get over 1, 40, 000 books, 29,000 books, 230 technical journals, 23 technical magazines.
- It includes 300 and above faculties. Total enrollments of students will be around 5000.
- RVCE recognized by NAAC B and NIRF (National Institutional Ranking Framework) rank is 58th.
- In the college canteen, you can get both north Indian and south Indian food. The college also includes one health care centre.
There are 5 hostels in RV College of Engineering. The 3 hostel blocks are engaged with students. Also, 2 blocks are for upcoming terms which are under construction now. The 1st building is obtained by first-year students, and it is named as Diamond Jubilee Hostel. The 2nd year and 3rd year students block is known as Cauvery block. The final year students block is called as M. Visvesvaraya block. RSST includes over 20 educational institutions such as Engineering, Dental, Nursing colleges, etc around Bangalore.
RV College of Engineering offers courses in both graduation and post graduation.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Aerospace Engineering
- Instrumental Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Technology
RV College of Engineering provides placement opportunities to the students with their respective departments. Following are some companies which have visited the college and recruited the students.
- Goldman Sachs
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Quest Global and
Telecommunication in RV College of Engineering ADmission:
Course: B.E.- Telecommunication
Duration: 4 Years
Fees for Telecommunication in RV College of Engineering: 3,00,000
Minimum Qualification: 12th with 65% aggregate in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and along with Biology, Electronics, Computer Science.