Admission in RV College of Engineering
- Admission in RV College of Engineering, the Students can apply to the courses online through the college website.
- To take (UG)admission is based on marks scored in KCET conducted by K and COMEDK.
- To take PG(Post graduation), the selection is based on marks scored in GATE or COMEDK.
- For KCET application begins in the first month of every year and COMEDK starts in the month of February
KCET Exam Date
April 18, 2019(Biology and mathematics)
Physics and Chemistry KCET Exam is April 19, 2019
April 20, 2019(Kannada Language)
April 27, 2019(Practical Exam For Agriculturist)
COMEDK Application Forms
- January 16, 2019, last date to submit COMEDK application forms(April 19, 2019)
- COMEDK, UGET Exam Date(May 13,2019)
- 45% of seats are occupied by KCET Exam,30% of seats are occupied by COMEDK and reserved by Management Quota.
- The reservation criteria set by the Government Of Karnataka.
- Students should send 10th and 12th final mark sheets and attached with the application form.
- The KCET application fee is Rs.650(general category), Rs.500(SC/ST/OBC)and Rs.750(for outside Karnataka students).