Presidency University was established in 2013. Therefore, Presidency University offers one college and 7 schools, and also offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The Presidency University occurs under the Presidency Group of Institutions(PGI). The postgraduate Master in Business programme at Presidency college is approved by the AICTE, Delhi.
Also, The latest venture of the group Presidency University could be a testimony to the actual fact that the group has virtually over 3 decades of experience in education from K to twelve to educational activity. Presidency University aspires to be among the most effective universities within the world in the shortest span possible, state-of-the-art facilities, industry-friendly with a concentrate on innovative and analysis oriented teaching methodology, a program with concrete action plans and an unwavering commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
Presidency University RANKING 2020:
- In Presidency University, School of laws has been ranked 2nd in India and Ranked top 10 under top laws school in Karnataka by GHRDC.
- Presidency School of Engineering has been ranked 3rd amongst Top Engineering by Times Engineering Rank 2019.
- School of Management, Presidency University has been ranked 8th amongst top 10 private Universities in India, By Times B, ranks 7th in south India.
- Presidency University received the award by Sri Pranab Mukherjee(Hon’ble President of India) for ‘Most Preferred Private University of the year- South’ 2019 institute by ASSOCHAM.
- In 15th Feb 2019, Presidency University received the Higher Education Award 2019 from EdTech Review.
- Presidency University awarded “Best university of the Year-South, 2018” by ASSOCHAM.
- Feb 2017, Awarded as best Emerging University in South India by ASSOCHAM, INDIA.
- Outlook India ranked 47 under Top 50 Private university in India.
Presidency University Admission 2019-20:
Applications received are reviewed for basic eligibility, educational performance and different proof of the candidate’s quality to his/her most well-liked programme The admissions committee responds among fifteen operating days of receipt of the application and sends:
- A confirmed admission offer, or
- The request for extra|a further|an extra} written take a look at and/or interview just in case the admissions committee feels it desires additional data on the applicant, or
- A note of regret, just in case admission is declined
- All selections are communicated via e-mail. Please check your e-mail (as provided within the application form) for our response. once admission is obtainable to successful candidates, the e-mail is additionally followed by an official provider of admission, sent via courier.
School of Engineering Admission2020:
Higher Secondary /10+2 examination Pass with mathematics and Physics required subjects along with either Biotechnology / Chemistry / Biology / Technical vocational subject.
Obtained a minimum of forty-fifth marks (40% just in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category) within the higher than subjects taken along.
Appeared for Karnataka CET; JEE (Main); JEE (Advanced); COMED-K; PUEET-2018 or the other State-level Engineering test.
- Candidates are needed to appear for the Presidency University, Bengaluru analysis test additionally to standard eligibility criteria.
- Admissions team additionally considers scholastic and extra-curricular records
- Candidates are needed to appear for a personal Interview method.
Admission Procedure in School of Engineering:
- Application is also downloaded, filled & submitted in person/post OR
- Application is also submitted on-line OR
- form may be obtained from the Admission office on payment of ₹ 1000/- (One Thousand
- Rupees only) in cash or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Presidency University” collectible at Bengaluru
- candidates are requested to submit their filled in form along with documented copies of the below
- mentioned documents:
- X Mark Sheet
- Migration Certificate (For Non-Karnataka students)
- XII Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- examination score card
- Passport Size images (5 in Nos.)
School of LAW:
Admission Criteria for School of law:
- Admissions team also considers scholastic and extra-curricular records
- Candidates are needed to appear for the Presidency University evaluation test additionally to standard eligibility criteria
- Candidates are needed to appear for the personal Interview process
Admission Procedure for Presidency University:
- Application is also downloaded, crammed & submitted in person/post OR
- The application could also be submitted on-line OR
- The form can be obtained from the Admission office on payment of ₹1000/- (One Thousand only) in cash or through Demand Draft has drawn in favour of “Presidency University” owed at Bengaluru
- Applicants are requested to submit they are crammed in a form in conjunction with documented copies of the below mentioned documents:
- X Mark Sheet
- XII Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (For Non-Karnataka students)
- Entrance Exam score card
- Passport Size pictures (5 in Nos.)
School of Design:
Eligibility Criteria for School of Design:
B. Des Program in year 2019
- The candidate should have passed 12th grade (Science, Commerce, Art, etc) with minimum 50% aggregate marks obtained in the test
- Candidates presently showing for the twelve grade test are eligible to use for the same program.
- Admissions in the B.Des program are subject to performance in PDET (Presidency’s design Entrance Test). Candidates are needed to fill up a form in order to enroll for the entrance test, that is accessible within the link mentioned higher than for Rs.1000 per applicant.
- Presidency’s design Entrance test (PDET)
- To better assess an applicant’s potential, aptitude, and skill to join the B.Des program, the entrance test is conducted in 2 phases and is necessary for each applicant to complete both the phases.
In this section candidates are needed to submit a statement OF PURPOSE, that is to be sent to us on-line. this is often the foremost vital side of the entrance test as a result of it’s the primary impression that you simply as an applicant can create by articulating why you’re, your purpose for applying for the particular program, why you are an honest candidate and what area unit your future goals.
Phase two is going to be conducted on campus at Bengaluru. This a part of the entrance test is additional divided into three rounds as mentioned below. Through general knowledge, Test we can see however you view the world, what concerns you and what’s your interest
In design aptitude, Test you will show your creativeness, logical thinking, and applications (drawing, etc.)
In Personal Interview we’ll have an interview with you to know you in person and see what you like to do (music, cooking, sports, painting, trekking, illustration, making things; please do carry your creations. it’s not required to bring a portfolio- if you’re an honest cook, get us some food).
School of Management:
Candidates are needed to appear for the personal Interview method in person or through Skype which is able to comprise Oral Extempore Presentation and private Interview. The Admission Team @ the University additionally considers different parameters like scholastic and extracurricular record and work experience for admission. The final choice of the candidate will be supported the general performance within the Interview method.
FEE Structure in Presidency University 2020-21:
Presidency School of Engineering Fee structure:
- Mechanical Engineering Fees: 2,00,000(per annum)
- Computer Science and Engineering Fees: 2,50,000 (per annum)
- Computer Science Engineering[Data Science] fees: 2,35,000 (per annum)
- Electronics and Communication: Engineering Fees: 2,25,000 (per annum)
- Computer and Communication Engineering Fees: 2,25,000 (per annum)
- Civil Engineering Fees: 1,90,000 (per annum)
- Electronics and Computer Engineering: 2,10,000 (per annum)
- Petroleum engineering Fees: 1,80,000 (per annum)
- Information Science and Engineering Fees: 2,25,000 (per annum)
- Information Science and Technology Fees: 2,25,000 (per annum)
- Eelctrivcal and Electronics Engineering Fees: 1,80,000 (per annum)
School of Engineering[M.Tech] Fee Structure-2020:
- Data Science Fees: 90,000 (per annum)
- Artifical Intelligence Fees: 90,000 (per annum)
- Product & Development Fees: 90,000 (per annum)
- Building Construction Technology Fees: 90,000 (per annum)
- Embedded Systems & VLSI Fees: 90,000(per annum)
School of Law[UG] Fee Structure 2020:
- B.Com LLB[Hons] Fees: 1,25,000
- BBA LLB Fees: 1,50,000
- BA LLB Fees: 1,40,000
School of Law[PG] Fee Structure 2020: 3,00,000(per annum)
College of Commerce Fee Structure: 1,30,000(per annum)
School of Engineering[B.Tech]:
- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND DATA SCIENCE
- ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
School of Engineering[M.Tech]:
- EMBEDDED SYSTEM AND VLSI
- PRODUCT DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- BUILDING CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- DATA SCIENCES
School of Law:
- BA LLB[Hons]
- B.B.A LL. B. (HONS.)
- B.COM. LL.B. (HONS)
- (GENDER STUDIES)
- LL.M (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)
- LL.M (TECHNOLOGY LAW)
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT:
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MGMT
- BUSINESS ANALYTICS
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- AVIATION MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURSE
- SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS
- SDG CENTRE
- PH.D. PROGRAM
SCHOOL OF DESIGN
SCHOOL OF COMMERCE
- CORPORATE ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- B.COM (HONS) – BUSINESS ANALYTICS
- B.COM ( HONS) – CORPORATE ACCOUNTING WITH CMA US
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION SCIENCE
Presidency University Placements 2020:
» 40+ years of experience of the Management in the Education sector.
» Excellent Infrastructure spread over 67 acres.
»More than 6400 students studying in various disciplines.
» Outstanding faculty from premier institutions like IIT’s, NIT’s and IIM’s.
» 130+ PhD’s to teach and guide students.
» 100+ scholars doing PhD at Presidency University.
»Faculty mentored, credit based and industry guided Professional Practice (Internships).
»Industry relevant curriculum.
» 30% curriculum with hands-on practice.
» Students trained on Personal and Professional skills as credit based courses such as .
-Building Self Confidence -Training on Effective Communication -Design Thinking -Team Building and leadership
-Being Corporate Ready