B.TECH eligibility criteria:-
PES University Admission Criteria 2020 for engineering students.
- Students must have 60% aggregate marks in 12th in science stream.
- Candidate should score in PESSAT or KCET.
- Candidate participates through counseling based on PESSAT and KCET rank.
Management Eligibility Criteria:-
The eligibility criteria for management students.
Candidate must be passed in 12th with any percentage and any stream.
Bachelor Of Design (B.DES) Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate should be passed with 50% marks in 12th(with any stream) and English as a mandatory.
- Candidate passed with any stream in 12th board and minimum passing marks is 45 %.
B.ARCH Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate must have 50% aggregate in 12th board.
- Candidate must have 3 years of Diploma with 50% with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
MCA Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate graduate with any degree with not less than 50% aggregate.
- Candidate must study mathematics, statistics, computer science or computer programming, business mathematics, business statistics.
The PES University Admission eligibility criteria for MBA Student.
- Candidate should have at least 60% from any recognized college /university.
- Candidate should get admission through MAT/GET/CAT/PESSAT/CMAT/GMAT/GRE SCORES.
The Eligibility Criteria for M.TECH
- Candidate should have at least 60% in engineering degree in a relative stream from recognized college or university.
About PES University
PES Institute of Technology(PESIT) is a private university and it was established in 1972.
PESIT is one of the leading teaching university. PES focused on five educational areas: Medical, Engineering, Management, Life Science and Law. PES has 15000 students and it is attached with 45 educational trusts over Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.
On graduating pupils obtain a Bachelor of Institute level. Pupils are confessed to postgraduate courses based on their ENTRY test scores in addition to on their Article Grad Karnataka CET scores. Upon finishing, they obtain a Master of Institute level.
On 26 September 2016, PISAT was successfully located right into polar Sunlight Synchronous Orbit (SSO) orbit by India’s Polar Satellite Launch Auto, in its thirty-seventh flight (PSLV-C35). Prime Minister, Narendra Modi tweeted “I praise the laborious in addition.
Throughout the duration, PISAT was interfaced with ejection gadget as well as incorporated with the launch auto.
Formerly, after strenuous efficiency as well as high-quality examinations by an expert board, the nano-satellite was formally committed ISRO at an attribute on the school joined by leading authorities from the federal government and additionally ISRO on 20 April 2016.