Admission in MSRIT Eligibility Criteria:-
- Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, A student passed in 12th board examination with 45% and along with physics, mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology and so on…
- The eligibility criteria for admission is 45% marks for general category and
40% marks for SC/ST.
Entrance Examination: KIA/COMEDK
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Admission:- Eligibility for[PIOs/NRIs Quota to B.E. Undergraduate programs only]
- A valid passport and visa photocopy of student and parent(if a student lives in India then passport and visa not be required).
- Student’s father/mother employment certificate(minimum 5 years of service experience) for the student taking admission in NRI Quota
- Letter from Indian Embassy(Original).
- Original Marksheet of 10th and 12th.
- Residential Permit(RP).
- DD(Demand Draft) made in Dollars in favor of “MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore“.