Are you looking for direct admission in one of the best engineering colleges in Bangalore? But you do not have the eligible scores in the entrance exams? Due to the rapid increase in competition in the academic field, it is possible that some students do not get their dream institutes. This is because the admission criteria are not met. The number of students applying for a college is way too many compared to the limited seats. However, there’s a way you can still get into one the pioneer colleges even with less qualifying marks. MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore offers students direct admission in the Engineering and Management courses. It is done through MSRIT Management Quota with respect to the vacant seats during admission. Don’t worry, MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Fees is not much costly compared to other colleges in Bangalore.
Why should you choose MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota? It offers various programmes in the diverse field of studies like architecture, engineering, research, and management to both Indian and NRI candidates. Besides, here are some quick facts –
Ranks 60th in India.
- 350 Average Publications per year
• Best among the Engineering Institutions under VTU Affiliation
• 46 Industrial Collaborations
• 95% Placement average
Infrastructural facilities like hostel, gym, library, labs, internet centre, cafeteria, auditoriums, and basic medical facilities.
Bachelors of Architecture (B.Arch) and Bachelors of Engineering (BE) at UG level and Masters of Architecture (M.Arch) and Masters of Technology (M.Tech) at PG level.
Qualifying Tests for MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology :
- Comed-K: More than 30% of seats are reserved in Comed-K for students across the country. This is for B.Tech or B.E admissions.
- K-CET: This is specifically for Karnataka state students who want to pursue Bachelors of engineering. More than 50% of seats are reserved through KEA counseling.
NATA: For B.Arch admissions, applicants need to appear for National Aptitude Test in Architecture exams.
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Management Quota Fees
- For Comedk Students: Two lakhs rupees college tuition fees per year.
- For K-CET Students: Seventy thousand rupees tuition fees.
- Management Seats: Two lakhs rupees fees per year plus donation fees at the time of admission.
At least seventy thousand rupees per year for food and accommodation. There is a separate hostel for boys and girls with canteen and internet facility.
The management quota seats are provided in comparatively low budget to allow students to book seats. After completing class 12, you can book a seat through management quota either through college directly or any admission consultancy. You need to the college tuition fees along with the donation fees through DD in the name of MSRIT Bangalore with respect to your B.Tech or B.E seat booking.